Happy Today, Or You Don’t Pay!
Contact Us 24/7
Clermont AC Repair
Looking for Quality Repairs for Your Home AC?
Concerned about the issues of your home’s air conditioning system? Global Cooling is proficient in all makes, models, and ages of air conditioners and provides prompt, affordable repair in Clermont, Ocoee, Windermere, Minneola, and beyond. If you have questions about your AC system, we’ll answer with friendly, honest, and expert service.
Along with flexible scheduling, we arrive when expected and are prepared for even the most complex challenges. We always treat your home with care. There’s no damage, no mess, and no needless disruption. The professionals from Global Cooling simplify the process to minimize inconvenience and maximize value.
Experience our in-house “Happy today, or You Don’t Pay” guarantee! Call our Clermont AC repair experts at (352) 449-4060.
Signs You Need AC Repair
Knowing when to call an AC repair specialist is important. In addition to helping you resolve your immediate issue, working with professional air conditioner service technicians when you have a problem can help you extend the life of your system. Our Clermont air conditioning experts can provide you with the information you need to make informed choices. Our goal is to ensure that all of our customers feel confident in their AC repair and replacement decisions.
If you notice any of the following issues, call an AC repair expert for guidance:
- The AC unit is making a lot of noise – By now you should know what your AC sounds like and if you notice any drastic changes then make sure to contact our Clermont AC repair experts.
- Your AC won’t turn on at all – First check that your electrical outlet works with other appliances or that you don’t have a tripped circuit. If those aren’t the culprit then your AC might be on its last legs.
- Strange smells or odors are coming from the AC unit or ductwork – If you smell something burning coming from your AC then it should be inspected by a trained professional. Foul smells coming from your air vents could also be ducts that need cleaning.
- The AC unit runs continuously and struggles to maintain the temperature you set – Since there are a few different reasons your AC might not be cooling to the temperature set, make sure to consult our Clermont AC repair experts.
- The thermostat is inaccurate or broken – One reason your AC might not be cooling properly is because its thermostat is broken and it doesn’t know how much it needs to cool.
- There has been an unexplained increase in your utility bills – If your electrical bill is through the roof and you haven’t changed your electrical consumption it could be your AC.
- You are unhappy with the comfort levels in your home – If there’s anything wrong with your temperature or humidity level then your AC is likely at fault.
How to Fix Your AC
At Global Cooling, we understand how troublesome contacting an HVAC technician can be. We want to make sure that you are comfortable all year long, with or without our service. Here are a few things you can do to trouble shoot your AC.
How to Fix Common AC Problems:
- AC won’t turn on – If your air conditioner is not turning, it can mean the circuit break has been tripped up. You can reset this by locating the circuit breaker panel and flipping the switch on and off. If that doesn’t work, it can be a problem with your thermostat. Check your thermostat and make sure the temperature is set to the right number. Lowering it be 5-10 degrees can also make a difference. If that doesn’t work, check to see if you have a tripped circuit break or blown fuse. If none of these options help, you might have frozen coils or a greater problem with the AC unit that requires professional help.
- AC won’t cool your air – If your AC isn’t cooling your home down, there can be one of two issues. The first is that your thermostat isn’t at the right temperature. Bring down the temperature and see if that works. If that doesn’t work, check your air filters to make sure they’re clean. Cold air can’t get through dirty air filters easily, causing your cooling unit to work harder.
- Your AC isn’t cooling your whole home – The size of your home and how hot it is outside will determine how cool your home will be inside. If you have a large house, you will need a strong cooling unit. Additionally, the average AC system maintains air that is 20-25 degrees cooler than it is outside. So, if the temperature is 96 degrees outside and you’re hoping for 67 degrees, that may not work. But if you have the internal air set for 20 degrees cooler and your system isn’t working, it might be time to have a professional check it out.
No matter if a repair or replacement is necessary, we will tell it to you straight with no pressure, focusing only on energy-efficiency, reliability, and long-term operation of your cooling system. Our fully licensed, insured, and factory trained technicians draw from extensive industry experience and cutting-edge technology to complete swift and accurate diagnosis. We follow up with expert answers and personalized recommendations targeted at the most cost-effective strategy.
24/7 Emergency AC Repair in Clermont, Killarney & Beyond
You don’t get to choose when your AC breaks down. Fortunately, Global Cooling is available and ready 24/7 for urgent air conditioning issues, including repair, installation, and more. We deliver expert workmanship and outstanding customer service.